11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors / Intel® Core™ i7 processors / Intel® Core™ i5 processors
10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors / Intel® Core™ i7 processors / Intel® Core™ i5 processors / Intel® Core™ i3 processors/ Intel® Pentium® processors / Intel® Celeron® processors
L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer to "CPU Support List" for more information.)
||Intel® H510 Express Chipset
||11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7/i5 processors:
Support for DDR4 3200/3000/2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7 processors:
Support for DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors:
Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.3.
(Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU support.)
||Realtek® Audio CODEC
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you need to open the audio software and select Device advanced settings > Playback Device to change the default setting first. Please visit GIGABYTE's website for details on configuring the audio software.
||Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 4.0 standard.)*
* Supported by 11th Generation processors only.
1 x PCI Express x1 slot (PCIEX1_1)
(The PCIEX1 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
|Internal I/O Connectors
||1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x CPU fan header
1 x system fan header
1 x RGB LED strip header
1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
1 x serial port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
*All fan headers are subject to support AIO_Pump, Pump and high performance fan with the capability of delivering up to 2A/12V @ 24W.
|Back Panel Connectors
||1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x HDMI port
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks
||iTE® I/O Controller Chip
Fan speed detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
||1 x 256 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
||Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
||Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
LAN bandwidth management software
||Support for Windows 10 64-bit
||Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 21.0cm
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.